Pixel RGB LED Video Light K80RGB (2Packs) with Tripod Stands
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Pixel RGB LED Light K80RGB is a professional video light equipped with 552pcs SMD LED beads to offer 0-360°full color for photography lovers. 9 scene effect modes of the lighting output are provided to fulfill various shooting demands. Made of high-quality aluminum alloy, with the heat dissipation design, it protects the light for long time use. The special design---U bracket helps the light rotate by 360° to shoot with no dead angle. Supported by 2 power supply methods, worry free about creating perfect outdoor photography works.
[Wide Range of Color Temperature]
- The color temperature widely ranges from 2600K to 10000K. Warm and cold light can be accurately set to provide more suitable light for shooting.
[360°Full RGB Spectrum]
- 552pcs SMD LED beads of the light to provide 0 -360° full color.
- The lights are capable of any custom color on the full RGB spectrum, including gamma, which means that users can dial in a color and adjust the tune of that color.
[9 Light Scene Modes]
- Equipped with 9 scene modes, using scenarios of the light will be enriched to meet user’s various shooting needs in different environments.
[High Quality & Durable Life]
- The RGB LED video light is made of high-quality aluminum alloy, which promotes heat dissipation, crucial for extending service life.
- Built-in LCD display shows current settings clearly, which is convenient for adjusting the brightness and color settings.
[360°Rotation U Bracket]
- The U bracket design makes the light eligible to rotate by 360° to provide perfect output from different angles.
[Dual Power Supply]
- Equipped with two power supply methods, it can be powered by the AC adapter or NP-F 970/750 Li-ion battery (Note: Battery is NOT included).
- 2x RGB LED Video Light
- 2x White Diffuser
- 2x Adapter with US Plug
- 2x Light stand
- 1x remote control
- 1x Carrying Case
- Power: 45W
- Output Voltage: C14V-18V (4A)
- Lumen: 5500LM/0.5m
- Brightness: 0%-100%
- Color Temperature: 2600K-10000K
- Size: 9.8*9.5*1in/ 24.9*24.1*2.5cm
- Weight: 3.1lbs/ 1.4kg *2
Great light kit to own. The ability to use them as bi-color or RGB lights for special effects comes in really useful. I was able to create my podcast logo in no time. The nice big bag that they come with makes them great for field work. Because they are all in one I don’t need to bring as much gear with me anymore. I only wish that they had a option for soft boxes addition, perhaps in the future. Very good light kit and the price is also great.
Love the lights! They are much brighter than I thought they’d be. I like that both lights can be controlled from a single channel & group. They are easily customizable & I like the presets. I thought my neighbors might think we had the police up in here lol Comes with a nice padded case to travel with.
This light is great. It has a nice output power and comes with amazing diffusers that provide a nice soft light spread. It has a good throw, and very high CRI. Build quality is very solid and has a premium feel to it. It has one knob on the back and they are awesome, and you can set one of the lights as master and the rest as slaves, which is great if you are behind the camera and want to see changes made in real time all your lights at the same time like your fill and key lights. No more moving from behind the monitor to fiddle with each light, it's just amazing that you can operate many lights at once. I love that having the light controls on the back of the unit not separate like how aputure does is a plus for me specially if for traveling light and I want to pack the lights all together not the lights and all the electrical stuff separately, however, it would have been nice for $350 lights if it came with a battery as well for the price.
They are light weight and portable!
Most of my photography is outdoors so this feature is amazing! The RGB settings also blew my mind. This can be used for photography, videography, and even if you want to add some pizaz to your next party.
The carrying case is nice.
And it’s definitely bright!
I was surprised with the quality taht this RBG lights bring.
It comes in two, it also comes in a nice bag for mobility which is nice, cause if you want to move it to another place it might be overwhelming.
Controls on the back panel is easy and intuitive. Didn't read the instructions but still figured out most of its functions :)
the light is bright enough for indoor use. I've taken some sample photos and it turned out nice.
The pole is well made and quite long, I liked how easy it as to extend. I would really recommend to this anyone for the price point.